Shipping and Return Policy
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
- We charge via Ninja Van shipping: Peninsular Malaysia RM8, Sabah & Sarawak RM15.
- Tracking numbers are emailed (Check Junk/Spam) once posted.
- We deliver through Ninja Van.
- All orders will be post within 7 working days (Monday – Friday) via Ninja Van and a tracking number will be emailed to you once it is made available.
- Ninja Van is a next day delivery service and makes deliveries Monday - Saturday, excluding the first Saturday of every month and local public holidays (Malaysia).
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before your tracking code appears in Ninja Van’s tacking system.
- If customers do not receive their order within 7 working days after receiving tracking number via email from us, please contact email@example.com or to track your shipment at https://www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/tracking
International Delivery (Worldwide)
- We offer international shipping via Ninja Van International.
- Shipping charges will depend on the quantity/weight of each parcel.
- Our system will automatically calculate the weight and the amount you should pay will be display at the end of the order process.
- Transit time normally within 3 – 5 working days.
- Tracking numbers will be provided by email once order has been processed.
- If you received faulty item, you can return it within 7 days of original receipt for exchange with same faulty item; collection, colour, and size.
- Yes, the faulty item must be with the price tag, otherwise it cannot be exchange.
- If the faulty is from HQ, HQ will bear the shipping cost. However, if the faulty is from the customer, customer need to bear the shipping cost.
- All exchange item cannot be refunded with money, it must be with the item.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faulty item must be with the price tag, otherwise it cannot be exchange.
- Display & Defect – the customer is purchasing an item in whatever condition and the customer is accepting the item with all faults. Strictly no refund, no exchange and no return
Cash On Delivery (COD) Policy
- Cash On Delivery (COD) is a type of transaction in which the customer makes payment for a good at the time of delivery.
- All orders will be posted within 2-3 working days via Ninja Van.
- If the customer decides to cancel the payment by COD and wants to make the payment by online payment, the customer can do so only if the parcel has not been posted out to Ninja Van. Please be informed to immediately contact us.
- There will be a charge for Cash On Delivery (COD) in which RM 5 for Peninsular Malaysia, while Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore will be charged RM 8.
- COD charge does not applied when Free Shipping is ongoing. For COD will be charged.