Terms & Conditions
1. Customer Satisfaction
- At maryamkhadijah.com, customer satisfaction is our 1 goal.
- We are committed to making your shopping easy and fuss-free.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience.
- Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse.
- But in the event, you received faulty item, simply follow the instructions in Returns and Exchanges.
2. Returns and Exchanges.
- All sales are final.
- No cash refund except for no-stock item (s).
- Refund process will take within 14 business days.
- No cash refund on any defective items.
- We will do exchange only or store credits for the next purchase.
- No refund on issue for example on situations: change of mind or just don’t like the item. But, we are willing to help on you on exchange.
- No refund for display,defect and sale items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please keep in mind that display and defect item may be have a slightly defect less than 5% but un-noticable when wearing (for example unperfect stitching)
- Customers can return damaged/wrong/faulty items (apart from sale,display and defect item(s) within 7 days of receiving your item(s).
- Any lateness will not be entertained.
- Orders cannot be canceled once it is being processed.
- No refunds and cancellation will be entertained. In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, original packaging, UNWORN, UNALTERED, UNWASHED, UN-IRONED with all the original tags and our return policy form.
- Maryam Khadijah will responsible and bear shipping charges if the fault come from our side. (for example wrong sizing sender).
First of all, we apologize if the product received is defective.
- Fill in the return policy form and post it back to us as the goods were received. Make sure the return policy form and invoice are included once.
- Replacement must be notified as soon as possible within 3 – 7 days after the goods are received.
- NO REFUND. Only exchange of goods is allowed.
- Customers can request exchange with any available item only with the same or higher value.
- The customer needs to send a picture of the defective item. Upon receipt of the goods, an inspection will be made.
I’m not happy with my purchase, can I return and exchange it? (not applicable on sale, defect and display items)
We apologise if the products received was not satisfactory. Yes, you may return it for an exchange with other product. No monetary refund and sales,defect and display items are not eligible for this term.
For the items to be eligible for a return and exchange, they will have to meet these requirements:
- The item(s) to be exchanged must be notified and returned to us within 7 days of receiving it.
- If there are price differences between the returned and new item, e.g: original RM79, new RM89 the charges applicable is total value + RM10 + postage (minimum RM8).
- Shipping cost have to be bear by youself in and out.
- Original tag cannot be removed.
- Item will be checked first and let you know if the item can be exchange or not ( in term of condition ).
- The item must be returned within the stipulated time in the same condition as when it was received in original condition, original packaging, unused, unwashed, unironed, unaltered and with the tags still attached.
- Once the item has been posted out, please update us with the tracking number. Do inform us of the item you wish to exchange it with.
- Only one time exchange is allowed per order.
Lateness in Returning
- Items After 7 days, items cannot be exchanged and returned.
What if I accidentally paid more than once?
It is important that the customer does not click the pay button twice even if the browser does not respond. It is better to reload or cancel the transaction and start over.
- Please inform Maryam Khadijah (email or whatsApp).
- Give us your order number.
- You can choose to refund the amount, do the new order or store credit for the next purchase.
- The customer will have to bear any bank charges due to the interbank money transfer.
- The refund process will take 30 days.
Issue on color resolution / pattern
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the color of our products that appear on our website. However, as the actual color you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. The position of pattern/design may vary slightly from what you see (example : the position of the flowers may be at different places). If you have any doubt on our products, please make your purchase directly from our boutiques to avoid disappointment.
Currently there is no return policy for ‘change of mind’ situation.
Exchanging with a different product
Please note that any exchanges and refunds of items ordered from our website is valid at our boutique. We will not take any responsibilities for any exchange and reunds done at our boutique without confirmation from our side. We have the right to refuse any exchange and refund at our boutique without any confirmation letter or notice from us.
We offer a flexible return policy to make your online shopping experience a pleasant one. We do monitor the number of returns made by our customers, and continued returns will be flagged and potentially lead to the suspension of your maryamkhadijah account
- At maryamkhadijah.com, protecting your personal information is a priority.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name, and address, so only maryamkhadijah.com can decode your information.
- Once you are in the checkout area, to be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window.
- If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active, and your information is safe.
4. Your Privacy
- At maryamkhadijah.com, your personal information is confidential.
- We do not rent, sell, barter, or trade email addresses.
- When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your email address.
- We use this information to fulfil your order and to communicate with you about your order.
5. Contact Us
- If your question or comment is relative to your order, call +6010 2675 200 and speak with one of our friendly Customer Service professionals or email us at email@example.com
6. How to Order
- Ordering online from the maryamkhadijah.com Online Store is easy!
- Simply choose the items you wish to purchase and add them, individually, to your shopping cart.
- Each time you add an item, you’ll be able to view the entire contents of your cart with a total amount purchased so far.
- You will also be able to see which items are in stock and which items are sold out.
- When you are ready to checkout, click the checkout button and proceed to the secure checkout area.
- Click here to see step how to order.
7. Pricing and Payment
- All prices are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are subject to change without notice.
- We currently accept direct payment from major bank in Malaysia including Maybank2u, CimbClicks, RHBonline, ALLIANCE Bank, Bank Islam, and Hong Leong Bank.
- You will be redirected to your preferred payment channel when you proceed to check out. Each booked item will be charged RM 10.
- Payment must be completed within 14 days of booking.
- If the payment cannot be completed within the given period, the money for booking will be burned and the money cannot be refund.
- Vouchers provided to you are non-transferable. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed before the expiry date.
- During the sales campaign, vouchers cannot be redeemed.
- Vouchers can only be used with MK Active purchases of RM200 and above. This voucher is valid until 11/10/2023.
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on maryamkhadijah.com.
- Colours of products in this website may differ slightly due to lighting/screen brightness of different gadget used to view this page.
- However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
10. Shipping Policy
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
- We charge via Ninja Van shipping: Peninsular Malaysia RM8, Sabah & Sarawak RM15.
- Tracking numbers are emailed (Check Junk/Spam) once posted.
- We deliver through Ninja Van.
- All orders will be post within 7 working days (Monday – Friday) via Ninja Van and a tracking number will be emailed to you once it is made available.
- Ninja Van is a next day delivery service and makes deliveries Monday – Saturday, excluding the first Saturday of every month and local public holidays (Malaysia).
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before your tracking code appears in Ninja Van’s tracking system.
- If customers do not receive their order within 7 working days after receiving tracking number via email from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to track your shipment at https://www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/tracking
- We offer international shipping via Ninja Van International.
- Shipping charges will depend on the quantity/weight of each parcel.
- Our system will automatically calculate the weight and the amount you should pay will be display at the end of the order process.
- Transit time normally within 3 – 5 working days. Tracking numbers will be provided by email once order has been processed.
11. Charge On Delivery
- Cash On Delivery (COD) is a type of transaction in which the customer makes payment for a good at the time of delivery.
- If the customer decides to cancel the payment by COD and wants to make the payment by online payment, the customer can do so only if the parcel has not been posted out to Ninja Van. Please be informed to immediately contact us.
- There will be a charge for Cash On Delivery (COD) in which RM 5 for Peninsular Malaysia, while Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore will be charged RM 8.
- COD charges apply when Free Shipping is ongoing.
- For Singaporean customers who make purchases over 400SGD via COD will be charged a delivery tax of 8%. To avoid the tax, Maryam Khadijah will send the parcel separately. COD charge will be charged for each parcel.
- This website is operated by maryamkhadijah.com
- All inquiries may be directed to: Maryam Khadijah Group Sdn.Bhd.
- No 28, Tingkat 1,
Lorong Perda Selatan 2,
Bandar Baru Perda,
14000 Bukit Mertajam,
Customer Service: email@example.com
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this Website.
- Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions.
- Your use of the maryamkhadijah.com website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use the maryamkhadijah.com website.
13. Terms and Conditions
- maryamkhadijah.com reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Your use of the maryamkhadijah.com website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
- For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use this website.
- During sales campaign, the boxes and other freegift not provided.
14. Use of Website
- The maryamkhadijah.com website is for the sole use of individuals and entities wishing to review, consider, purchase or otherwise engage in retail transactions involving maryamkhadijah.com’s goods and services and/or to otherwise transact business with or contact maryamkhadijah.com on their own behalf.
- No information concerning the transactional preferences of an individual customer (whether such customer is a person or an entity) can be entered, altered, modified, or otherwise affected, by any third party on behalf of such individual customer.
15. Copyright Notice
- All of the content you see on this website, including, for example, but not limited to, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text (referred to herein as the “Content”) is the exclusive property of Maryam Khadijah and/or is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Maryam Khadijah by one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed or assigned their rights, interests and/or materials to Maryam Khadijah.
- The entire Content of the maryamkhadijah.com is copyrighted as a collective work under Malaysia and other applicable copyright laws, and maryamkhadijah.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content.
- The Content of the maryamkhadijah.com, and the website , are intended solely for the personal and non-commercial use of the users of our site. As such a user, you cannot download, print, and store selected portions of the Content. You also cannot copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media and/or in any form or format.
- We welcome your comments regarding the maryamkhadijah.com. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions, or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to maryamkhadijah.com shall be and remain the exclusive property of Maryam Khadijah.
- Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Maryam Khadijah of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments.
- Maryam Khadijah will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
- This site and all contents of this site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
- You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use relating to your use of our site, and that Maryam Khadijah shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
19. Reward Point
- Reward points cannot be redeemed for each defect & display item purchase
20. Address Change
- Change of delivery address can be made only once. For the second and subsequent address changes, the customer should bear the shipping cost.
21. Year End Sale
- Join the YES Contest and win an E-Voucher of RM 1100.
- With a purchase of RM 200 above for the YES collection, you are eligible to participate in this YES contest.
- E-Vouchers can only be redeemed with combo purchases or non-offer purchases.
- For more information, please refer to the link below:
22. Referral Code
- You can share as many links.
- To redeem the code, the purchase must be RM200 above.
- E-Vouchers can only be redeemed with combo purchases or non-offer purchases.